British Designed and Manufactured Laser Machines
Amazing Prices in 8 Steps!
TMX 65 laser machine from just
50W CO2 laser power. 650 x 420mm work area.
If you need a larger or more powerful laser machine, then why not try our
TMX90 laser machine from just
60W CO2 laser power. 1000 x 600mm work area.
How do we achieve this?
- British Design; CTR design our machines in-house (Northampton, UK), which means we can offer bespoke designs available to suit all applications and sizes.
- Metal Volume; Our metal is purchased locally and delivered to our Northampton site ready for manufacture.
- Laser Cut to Shape; Using our in-house fibre laser, the metal is then cut to our specific design.
- Folded and Welded; Our engineers complete the manufacture of the metal frame.
- Powder Coated; The frame is then powder coated for protection by a local company.
- Assembled by CTR; Our in-house engineers then complete the assembly of the bodywork of the machine, before carrying our the wiring and commissioning.
- Delivery, Installation, Training; Our engineers can deliver the machine to your site, carry out the installation, and provide training to give you the best possible start.
- Technical Support; For anything not answered online, simply contact us for UK support.
Please contact CTR for more information on these machines.
To place an order you must have a valid quotation from CTR.
Quotations are available by contacting our office with your contact details and delivery address.
Our sales team are available to assist in advising on the machine(s) best suited to your specific application.
Please quote reference WEB0417
** Other laser machine sizes and powers available - please contact CTR for advice on the best machine to suit your requirements **